★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Rules11sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Scd10
sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
(ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 30 sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) revenge

...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DjTailsFreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
DjTailsFreak

Rings : 32
Fave Character : Multiple

sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. Empty
PostSubject: ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.   sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:18 am

The Sonic games these days suck Eggmans balls. Even Since 06.......WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DJTAILSFREAK38
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.   sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:55 am

If it wasn't for Sonic team, or rather should I say Sega and their sh*t in always trying to rush everything, they could have turned out to be a whole lot better had they actually took their time, and while I do like some of the modern sonic games like unleashed ,colors, and generations in terms of their game play, it still doesn't save them from the fact that they practically ruined their reputation as a once renowned polished gaming company and let down their fan base [Specifically the veteran sonic fan base]. nowadays if it's not a new sonic game, it's always some kind of a remake of the original games because they know that they are starting to run out of ideas, or if it is a new game they really are just making them without putting any effort to it really. they figure that if it has good graphics, art, and gameplay, anyone would buy it. if anything I think the one thing most veterans sonic fan I've seen around are looking for is a good story line or plot to the games like how the adventure series games were [specifically adventure dx and adventure 2]. it's that one thing is what they fail to see and it's partially because of that why games such as 06 did so horribly the way it did. Me honestly I really am starting to lose all hope in how Sega and sonic team are making these sonic games because for it to be getting this bad nowadays is just sad and is just making it worse on themselves. At least I have the fan made sonic games to keep the spirit alive I suppose.
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic95
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
MechaSonic95

Rings : 39
Fave Character : Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.   sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Sonic '06 was their last attempt at a free-roam multi-character/story Sonic game. For some reason, they dropped everything that made the last few games (SA1, SA2, Heroes, even Shadow) truly special and unique, in exchange for very linear, very repetitive Sonic games running on the exact same engine with barely any plot.

For that reason I actually think it's better than the few games running on the Blur/Havok engine that have become commonplace for Sonic Team. Crappy plot, yes, but at least it had a plot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.   sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:43 pm

I wished the SEGA company was more motivated to do some sequels and creative thinking to their gaming creations than lack ideas and high quality. It feels sad just discussing about these Sonic games nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.   sonic - ...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Dear Lord...Sonic Games these days.
Page 1 of 1