★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Rules11Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesSonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Scd10
Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 sonic 1

Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors

Go down 
+2
Twistafreak321
★ RetroBunnie ★
6 posters
AuthorMessage
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Few days ago, recent news and rumors have been spreading online talking about the upcoming 25th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog this year, along some new games about to be released soon by Sega I think. Find out more by watching the link approved below for more answer to everyone's thoughts and questions.
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:54 pm

you already know that i am going to be on top of this and honestly it's a lot to suck in i want sonic adventure 3 so bad but the rumors says that sticks is playable which is strange and then there is some sonic adventure 1/2 mechanics which make sense sense you know this the third game however the story sounds really weird and the characters are believable with a few exceptions sticks and silver i mean if they wanted too they could but think about it why sticks? i mean i love sticks but it just pokes at my curiosity a little.so it sounds really good but is it true i don't know i can only hope it is but for right now i just don't know and then there is the 2D game called sonic genesis the origin of chaos hence the name i am guessing that this game is a prequel to sonic adventure 1 possibly explaining how the chaos emeralds came to be along with the chaos and tikal themselves hell it might even explain something about the chao i don't know this is a lot to suck in and i'll be looking into this so really i don't know how to feel i really want it to be true but i just don't know......
Back to top Go down
ALFL
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
ALFL

Rings : 1
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm

just gotta wait till it happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Well I guess there's nothing left to do but to wait. But, if there's a SA3 in progress, please take a really long time and put your whole heart into them.
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:25 pm

You know I was gonna say something negative about it and how they might use Sonic Boom universe again, but Sonic Team gave us Sonic Generations a few anniversaries ago with Classic and Modern Sonic.

So it's probable that they might pull a Generations 2 perhaps, but with Classic, Modern and Boom versions on Sonic. I don't know. I just wish they would drop the whole Boom concept because they kinda shot themselves in the foot making it canon.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
DJ Stompaddict
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
DJ Stompaddict

Rings : 22
Fave Character : Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:34 pm

well said me boy, well said...
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:39 am

I jus hop that SA3 comes out and its not a let down, and i hope the chao world has more stuff is better even tho it was alrdy sick and i like the little features chaos can do now. They can come witchu now? Lol i like the idea maybe they can do a 1 2 attacks who knows. And a 2nd sonic generations explaining the emeralds sounds like somethin theyd do man... And lol yea SF im not too much of a sonic boom fam either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors   Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic's Upcoming 25th Anniversary and New Sonic Game Rumors
Page 1 of 1