★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Rules11★ February Forum Updates ★ Ranks11HomePortalLatest images★ February Forum Updates ★ Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
★ February Forum Updates ★ Scd10
★ February Forum Updates ★ Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
sonic 30 1 revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

★ February Forum Updates ★

Go down 
AuthorMessage
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

★ February Forum Updates ★ Empty
PostSubject: ★ February Forum Updates ★   ★ February Forum Updates ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 pm

★ February Forum Updates ★ Update10

Sup everyone? Sorry I have been absent here for most of January and bit of February. 2016 has been a rough start, but things are about to change for the better. I will resume being active here (and for good) and will be updating the place with some Sonic goodies. Be sure to read up as I announce below!

SONIC CD OST PROJECT & GTA PROJECT

As of now the projects of Sonic CD: SonicFreak Edition and GTA: SonicFreak Edition officially begin.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Sonic_11
Sonic CD: SonicFreak Edition is a soundtrack hack of the Mega CD/Sega CD "Sonic CD" with enhanced features from the Sonic CD Plus Plus hack. You can read more about it here.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Boxart

GTA: SonicFreak Edition is a total conversion mod of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which features a universe of Sonic characters, Video Game characters and even Anime characters. It's a crazy open world hack worth checking out here

★ February Forum Updates ★ Comics10

SONIC COMICS UPDATE

The Sonic the Hedgehog Archie, Sonic the Comic Fleetaway, Sonic Graphic Novel Library, Sonic Universe and Sonic Boom Archie will be updated this month. I hope to get a 50+ total comics uploaded onto servers before the end of this month. So be on the lookout for those comics. Once a good amount are uploaded, I will proceed to upload the comics for the E-Rank and D-Rank Members.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Ost10

SONIC OST UPDATE

OSTs for Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Knuckles' Chaotix will be uploaded this month with HD Mp3 rips. So be on the lookout for the soundtracks this month.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Cleanu10

FORUM CLEANUP

A full forum cleanup will take place this month as well. I will be moving outdated topics in the basket, updating rules/guidelines and will be posting a handful of starter topics. Graphics will be updated too to hopefully bring more "life" to the forum for a fresh start.

★ February Forum Updates ★ Bolic10

HYPERBOLIC OTAKU CHAMBER

Lastly, The Hyperbolic Otaku Chamber is now open. This forum is officially affiliated with SonicFreak Forums. It is an anime community for anime fans and is owned by Otaku .D Furiku, who is my YouTube partner. We will be doing future collaborations between SonicFreak Forums and Hyperbolic Otaku Chamber in the future. You can the forum here.

Well that's all the announements for this month! Things will start changing for the better as of this month, so be sure to stick around and visit often for weekly updates!

★ SonicFreak ★
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com

★ February Forum Updates ★
Page 1 of 1