★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Rules11★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Ranks11HomePortalLatest images★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Scd10
★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge 1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30

★ Spring Staff Applications ★

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Empty
PostSubject: ★ Spring Staff Applications ★   ★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:11 am

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Announ10

INTRODUCTION

Hey what's up?
I am looking for a crew who could be part of my staff to help manage SonicFreak Forums with me.
This would make the growth and activity of this website a bit more stable and easy.

I have a couple of positions open listed below.

POSITIONS

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Video_10

THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED

Position: Co-Leader
Spots Open: 0
Position Description:
The Co-Leader is pretty is my right hand assistant who is also leader whenever I'm out.
This person also has adminstrative rights and manage users who don't follow the rules with bans.
They also assist with any web coding, graphics and etc. that I would send (I will teach if necessary).

Think of it as Tails assisting Sonic and being the handyman for Sonic. Same in this case, only with me instead.

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ 210

Position: Moderator
Spots Open: 1
Position Description:
The Moderator are on the lookout for the forum. They look after the forum to manage users who don't follow the rules and can ban as well. They also assist with any problems with new members and such too, before it becomes a problem for the admins.

Think of it as being a guardian of the website similar to Knuckles being the gaurdian of the Master Emerald.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

I have a few basic requirements if you're interested in applying.

• You must be willing to be active here and commit. This means engaging in Topic discussion, Logging in daily and be ready for any duties.
  • You must be flexible enough to learn things like web coding and graphics (I will help with this)
  • Have some type of passion for Sonic (you will be managing and interacting with a large Sonic community in the future)
  • Must be willing to help promote the site as a Team. This means spreading the word about SF Forums through your social media and help grow the forum.
  • Skype. Voice chat isn't required, but it is needed in case of emergency contact (if the forum servers crashes for example).

BENEFITS

This is completely for non profit, just to get this out of the way. The purpose is to build a team to start up a potentially large Sonic community for the future. Your pay will be recognition and satisfaction from being part of the movement.

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Yt10

On a side note, if you have a YouTube page it will be boxed in under "The Freak Network" which will leak you over some subscribers from my page. You also have an opportunity to collaborate with me on projects too, to help promote SF Forums.

★ Spring Staff Applications ★ Web10

If you also have a website of your own, I can reserve a spot on to box your website under affiliates too, which will promote hits and some traffic.

STILL INTERESTED?

If you're interested, shoot me a Private Message at my inbox in the link below!
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1

Thanks,
★ SonicFreak
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
ticcitoby219
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Rings : 1
Fave Character : Sonic

PostSubject: Re: ★ Spring Staff Applications ★   ★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:41 pm

i want to be a forum moderator
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: ★ Spring Staff Applications ★   ★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:41 pm

ticcitoby219 wrote:
i want to be a forum moderator

I only have one position remaining for the spot. If you're still interested you need to follow the directions and PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Spring Staff Applications ★   ★ Spring Staff Applications ★ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Spring Staff Applications ★
Page 1 of 1