★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Rules11sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Scd10
sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) revenge sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30

[Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver   sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:51 pm

sonic - [Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver TheSFactor

Ever wondered what it would be like if you could play as sonia in a sonic game, or what silver would look like in a genesis style game? well you can get to do just that in this hack created by Aquaslash&Pals of Sonic Retro. With completely new levels and and enemies, this hack is sure to keep you playing. for more details about this hack, here is a synopsis of the hack from the creator himself

Quote :
Story

The citizens of Mobius just can't seem to catch a break. Dr. Robotnik (AKA Eggman) is yet again up to his no good tricks. Factories and pollution are spreading like wildfire as he's once again trying to take over the world. Fortunately, the Sonic Heroes are never at rest, and once again wage their battle to defeat Eggman's evil forces.

However, the heroes have landed in double jeopardy. Eggman's madman descendant, Eggman Nega, has escaped from the Ifrit's dimension, and is wreaking his usual havoc in an effort to destroy the world. He's even captured Eggman's top three lieutenants, the ruthless Team Metallix, and reprogrammed them to do his even more evil bidding.

Unlike previous instances of Nega's destruction, Eggman is not fazed. He figures that once he's in control of the world, he can take care of Eggman Nega as he pleases. Unfortunately for Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog isn't having that. Before he can decide who to dispatch where, he receives a call through the communicator Tails gave him. The message: someone's already on the case. Not just someone, but someones!

Apparently, Sonic's very own sister, Sonia the Hedgehog has already caught wind of Nega's evil and is out to stop him. Sonic is a bit eased, knowing full well of his sister's strength and agility. She also lets him know that she has found and teamed up with a mysterious young hedgehog who can move things with his mind. Sonic instantly recognizes that Sonia is with his newest ally: Silver the Hedgehog. Silver has once again traveled through time to ensure that the future is free of Nega's tampering (though he really ought to just stay here in the present, you know). Knowing that the two hedgehogs are more than capable of handling the situation, Sonic leaves it to them, and resumes dealing with Eggman.

Eggman Nega is well aware that Sonic is busy with his dimwitted ancestor. However, he'd do best not to overlook a certain factor. The S Factor, Sonia and Silver! It's up to you to lead the unlikely tag team of the physically powerful Sonia, and the psychokinetic Silver on their quest to right the wrongs of the evil Eggman Nega!

And for a more in-depth review of this hack as well as being able to download it for you to try out yourself, here is the link

http://info.sonicretro.org/The_S_Factor:_Sonia_and_Silver
Back to top Go down

[Sonic 1] The S Factor: Sonia & Silver
Page 1 of 1