★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Rules11Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesSonic: The Wrath of Nazo Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Scd10
Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
sonic 30 1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) revenge

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Empty
PostSubject: Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo   Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Tumblr_nsimiqzIgp1uxa411o1_500
Art by Chakra-X

So for those like myself who watch sonic fan animations and others alike, and for those who may have seen the once famed sonic fan flash at the time known as sonic: Nazo Unleashed, fans will be happy to know that Chakra-X, Creator of Nazo Unleashed is in the process of making it's long awaited sequel Dubbed by the name Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo. the story itself takes place after the events of nazo unleashed and sonic and his friends once again must go up against eggman to stop his plans, but what lies ahead may surprise them, which can be seen in the official teaser trailer.

So far, He states that with him having other things to do as this is a one man only production, He states that the release of this won't be done until 2019 at the latest as much of a bummer as that sounds but he further goes on to say that if he can manage to find the time to finish up and release at an earlier time, then he will but it's not definite. So to everyone else that has seen the original sonic nazo unleashed, How do you feel about this?
Back to top Go down

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo
Page 1 of 1