★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Rules11What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesWhat If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Scd10
What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) revenge 30 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SmoothSageMaster
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
SmoothSageMaster

Rings : 3
Fave Character : Tails

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Empty
PostSubject: What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?    What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Look. I know what you're thinking. "Why would that be dope?" Well. I'll tell you. The first two Sonic Riders games, were dope. Like the first one. You got to do your own tricks and use whatever gear you want. But just imagine. The game in an Unreal Engine format. That would look very beautiful. Having a new soundtrack with brand new gear and stages for each game? With DLC content as well as special characters and costumes. Even they finally put Free Riders with a controller, and use the gameplay from Sonic Riders One? Lit.

Having online mood to with a nice hub world to wait in and chat with friends and go up against 12 online racers? Hosting your own Grand Prix? Lit. Tell me what you guys think. Do you think this would be a good idea for SEGA, or no? :S2ST:
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?    What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 pm

It would be cool but at the same time, I think it wouldn't be necessary.

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Hqdefault

Now don't get me wrong, the visuals for the original Sonic Riders would look gorgeous in 1080p with high res textures, but at the same time, the graphics for the failed game, Free Riders would be similar, if not, the same as that Sonic Riders game.

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Maxresdefault

Now what SEGA needs to remaster in HD is the original Genesis classics. It would be nice to take that concept and flip it on a game like Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Titles10

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Maxres11

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  Maxres12

But that's only my opinion though. Granted either game would be nice to see remastered in HD.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?    What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:26 am

/tbh i love both ideas sonic riders 1 was my favourite out of the series even tho i havent played free riders too much yet, i like the idea of having online play cuz i like the high speed action packed racin sonic provides and to add a more competitive feature would be bless. And the idea of more gear,customization and a nice world to chill and chat in sounds nice too, so you can show off all your new items, talk about the game and meet new players, i like it.  :saemer2:

And also yea i love the classic sonic games too fam i know what you're saying, Thats why i got sonic generations, I haven't played it too much, but having a remake of sonic and knuckles would be sick too

EDIT: MISUNDERSTANDING lol

I jus saw what u meant by unreal engine tbh i thought u were talkin about the engine used for unreal tournament lol but yea if that could be used for players to make different sonic stages to play online that would be nice, lol maybe even use silvers telekinesis with the VR equipment attached to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?    What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If there was a Sonic Riders HD Remastered Collection?
Page 1 of 1