★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Rules11Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesSonic After The Sequel [PC] Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Scd10
Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge 1 30 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

Sonic After The Sequel [PC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Empty
PostSubject: Sonic After The Sequel [PC]   Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Sonic_After_the_Sequel_title_screen

Something for those who never played this may find interesting but Sonic After the sequel is a PC Fangame created by Lake Feperd. Like Sonic Before the Sequel which took place inbetween the events of sonic 1 and sonic 2, Sonic After the sequel acts in a very similar manner as the plot of the game takes place in between the events of sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

In creating this fanegame, an unofficial OST Had been released as well with original music created by various Music producers who have teamed up and collaberated with each other in making this OST Possible. So with this being said, If you want to play this for yourself as well as getting a copy of the OST, You can get them Here.

Sonic After The Sequel [v1.1] - http://www.hapisan.com/Sonic%20After%20the%20Sequel%20V1.1.rar

OST - http://www.hapisan.com/Sonic_After_the_Sequel_Original_Sound_Track_mp3.zip

Last edited by BlazerKen94 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Ravenfreak

Rings : 9
Fave Character : Sonic

Sonic After The Sequel [PC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic After The Sequel [PC]   Sonic After The Sequel [PC] I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:03 pm

I love this fan game and the soundtrack is simply amazing. I honestly like it much more than Before the Sequel. I haven't played through the entire game though... But I'd love to finish it someday. :)
Back to top Go down

Sonic After The Sequel [PC]
Page 1 of 1