View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJExeProd
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★

Rings : 22
Fave Character : Sally Acorn

PostSubject: Sonic(1,2, or 3): DJ edition?   Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:21 pm

While browsing these forums, I got a crazy but dope idea. What if we were to pick a sonic game, create sprites to resemble our c replace the music with our own!? I really want to go through with this plan, so I will keep these forums up-to-date on my progress, but If you want to be featured in the game, please post a picture of your mascot here, a full body picture would be VERY helpful. Those good at art and coding would be a great help as well. Tell me if you think this is a good idea or not, :bounce: :face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic(1,2, or 3): DJ edition?   Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm

worth a try anything is possible put your idea to the test it sounds pretty rad to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sonic(1,2, or 3): DJ edition?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:58 pm

DJExeProd wrote:
While browsing these forums, I got a crazy but dope idea. What if we were to pick a sonic game, create sprites to resemble our c replace the music with our own!? I really want to go through with this plan, so I will keep these forums up-to-date on my progress, but If you want to be featured in the game, please post a picture of your mascot here, a full body picture would be VERY helpful. Those good at art and coding would be a great help as well. Tell me if you think this is a good idea or not, :bounce: :face:

Not a bad idea though, however, it will take awhile for a game hack like that to happen. After all, most Sonic hacks are mainly focus on gameplays and not just music and special features if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic(1,2, or 3): DJ edition?   

Back to top Go down

Sonic(1,2, or 3): DJ edition?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★ SonicFreak Forums ★ :: ★ Sonic Fan Zone ★ :: Sonic Fangames :: Sonic Rom Hacks-
Jump to: