AuthorMessage
Silver Lightsune
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Rings : 4
Fave Character : Tails

PostSubject: A Stitch in Nine Saves Time   Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello there, SFRF!

Greetings from somewhere on Mobius near you!

I'm Jayne, or Light.  Been around the Sonic game series for fourteen years or so, been around the writing and roleplaying community (with a particular focus on the Sonic series) for about six years, and been around the Forumotion forum for about six years as well.  On the last count, I was one of the earliest members of a previous forum run by SF and it was a fairly good experience while the forum lived.

As you might see from my profile, I am a particular fan of Tails, and out of all the Sonic games I've played I had the most fun with CD.   I appreciate stories, instrumental music (mostly video game music), and...well, probably a lot more, but get to know me for more on that.

On that note, take care and see you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: A Stitch in Nine Saves Time   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Welcome back Silver Lightsune!
Yeah it's been awhile since we met, back when I ran Sonic Pros, but hey, I'm back on the block now.

Thanks for joining btw, I'm gonna have a lot of stuff done here that is a lot better and structured compared to my last forums.

Aside from that, hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to check here frequently as I will be making updates and changes everyday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonicfreak.forumotion.com

A Stitch in Nine Saves Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★ SonicFreak Forums ★ :: ★ Forum Zone ★ :: Forum Introductions :: Introduction Archives-
Jump to: