★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Rules11revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesrevenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Scd10
revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
(ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) revenge sonic 30 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1

[Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge   revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:18 pm

In continuation from the Original sonic boom, a hack of sonic 2, this hack offers a new experience as you can now do multiplayer online as well as other stuff. as always from the original post, here are the details.

Quote :

revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Jat5TC7
Gorbichev is back... and he's pissed. ​

Gorbichev's Revenge is a 2 player battle hack based on the Sonic Boom engine.

- Pit Sonic and Gorbichev against each other in brutal high speed combat
  - Choose from 6 arenas in a facelifted Power Plant Zone
  - Configure your Gorbichev attacks for a personalised hedgehog busting combo
  - Balance your game for any skill level with a range of battle options

Credits:
qiuu - programming & design
snkenjoi - programming & design
iojnekns - art & design & writing this post
MKAmeX - Gorbichev's art
DalekSam - title theme
Everyone who contributed to Sonic Boom

Menu Controls

Up/Down: Select option
Left/Right: change option
To swap controllers: both players have to select 'Swap Controllers' and one player has to press start
To start the game: both players have to select 'Ready' and one player has to press start

revenge - [Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge Revenge_001

Controls (Sonic)

In the air and in a ball;
-Flying Kick (A) Cost: 5 rings
-Double Jump (B)
-Diagonal Dash (C) Cost: 2 rings
-Dive (Down) Cost: 1 rings

in the air and not in a ball;
-AirRoll (Go into a ball) (Down)

On the ground and running/standing;
-Walk/Limit Speed (Hold A)

On the ground and rolling;
-Stand up (Up)

Online Play
The hack is built to be played on hardware, so that you can look your opponent in the eyes when you crush them. Playing on emulator is always an option but please be aware that players using the same keyboard may run into keyboard ghosting issues - this shouldn't be a problem for players using gamepads. If you are playing alone, online play is possible with the use of Netplay. To facilitate online play, we have set up a matchmaking channel on irc.badnik.net #revenge, so that people can find opponents to battle with. Those with issues with port forwarding should try Hamachi and are encouraged to use the Hamachi network we have set up in the matchmaking channel. Please, come join us! (and prepare to die)

Development
The idea for Gorbichev's Revenge has been around for some time - it was first concieved when qiuu, snkenjoi and I met up several years ago and the devious duo ported the titular boss fight to Sonic CD with a rudimentary two player mode. Since then, the concept has stuck with me. Still working hard on Sonic Boom but with quite a way to go, I proposed to snkenjoi and qiuu that we revive the idea, arbitrarily to celebrate the 6 year anniversary of Sonic Boom's release. The hack came together over the course of a month or two, and turned out to be amazing fun. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it!

Download

Back to top Go down

[Sonic 2] Sonic Boom: Gorbichev's Revenge
Page 1 of 1