★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Rules11sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Scd10
sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
(ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 30 sonic revenge

[Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive   sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 pm

sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Metal_sonic_hyperdrive_cover_2_by_darkon360-d7xuv81
Art by LoneDevil

As the name says, Metal Sonic HyperDrive, Once known as Metal Sonic Overdrive is a hack created by LoneDevil (A.K.A. Darkon) which features a ton of graphical and technical changes. it's also the only hack that features characters where you can play as kirby, mario (Somari), and his OC Character Darkon The LoneDevil. in playing this hack, here is a movelist for each character in the game, along with the plot.

Quote :
Story

One day, after the defeat of Dr'Robotnik at the hands of Sonic, Robotnik decided to rebuild Eggrobo to travel Mobius to search for the Chaos Emeralds. Eggrobo kidnapped Tails in the Mystic Ruins by sending him into Metallic Madness, but luckily, Tails escaped. He decided to sneak into Robotnik's lab and grab the parts of his robots and pieces. Tails later went to his home in the Mystic Ruins and created a new robot, based off Metal Sonic's classic model, Codename: METAL, with the ability to feel and behave almost exactly like Sonic. Tails was able to track Eggrobo to where he's heading by using his radar, so Tails sent Metal Sonic to Robotic Isle, where Eggrobo was heading to, in hopes to find the Chaos Emeralds and destroy Dr'Eggman's plans once and for all.

Special Moves

Metal Sonic

Jump + A/B/C - Super Transformation (requires 6 Emeralds + 50 Rings)
   Up + A/B/C - Super Peel Out
   Down + A/B/C - Maximum Hyperdrive Attack

Sonic the Hedgehog

Down + A/B/C - Spindash (Sonic 2 style)

Lone Devil

Jump + A/B/C - Horizontal Hell Scythe
   Jump + Up + A/B/C - Vertical Hell Scythe
   Jump + Down + A/B/C - Free Fall

Kirby

Jump + A/B/C - Float/Fly
   Down + A/B/C - Inhale
   Up + A/B/C - Run

Somari the Adventurer

Down + A/B/C - Spindash (Sonic CD style)

And that's pretty much it. So to everyone else, If you want to try this, here is the download
Download - Metal Sonic HyperDrive

And to give off more of a original style of gameplay, A port of it was created for the wii as well in the form of a wad channel so for those who may have a soft modded wii, here is a link [Note:Users must have the homebrew channel installed on their wii, as well as the wad manager on their sd card to be able to play this].
Download - Metal Sonic Hyperdrive [Wii Channel]
Back to top Go down
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive   sonic - [Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Well, I haven't play this Sonic game yet. However , I did watch some gameplay of it on YouTube and also enjoyed listening most of its soundtrack though.
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com

[Sonic 1] Metal Sonic Hyperdrive
Page 1 of 1