★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Rules11[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Ranks11HomePortalLatest images[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Scd10
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 1 sonic (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog    [Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 pm

As the title says, it's basically a hack created by SSRG Member TheStoneBanana where you play through the entire game with sonic laughing constantly, along with some gimmicks in the some of the animations added. From the creator himself, Here is a copy of the original post.

Quote :
[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  HWhyY

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  MgmiS

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog  QoA0S

Download.

Play Sonic 1's Chuckle Hill Zone with Chuckles.

Be Happy.

I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen?

:)
I will admit that after trying this, I laughed quite a bit myself and i'm sure who ever tries this will too.
Back to top Go down

[Sonic 1] Chuckles the Maniacally Laughing Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1