★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Rules11sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Scd10
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic 30 1

Sonic XG (Fangame)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Empty
PostSubject: Sonic XG (Fangame)   sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:53 pm

This was a game I thought was pretty darn fun but it'll never be finished because I believe the people who were making this game pretty much drop this project all together. This was a fangame following the events of the aftermath in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Storyline:Happening after the events of Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic falls from the atmosphere and lands on the tornado, carrying the Master Emerald. Suddenly, an object flies by striking the tornado with laser beams twice, plummeting Sonic to the Floating Island. It is revealed seconds later to be none other than Metal Sonic, who seen holding the Master Emerald, then flying off. In the background, a burning Death Egg is seen tumbling downwards, closer and closer, to the Floating Island....
sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) Sonicxg_titlescreen

I loved the Final Fall Stage music to death because it was so good how they did it but in retrospect it's the soundtrack from Marvel vs. Capcom ending credits.
The gameplay was fun and full of adventure everywhere you turn. Your jumps were like Sonic CD and the dash too if I recall and there were a bunch of stuff going on. It's a shame this never finished. Has anyone else heard of this fangame?
Back to top Go down
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sonic XG (Fangame)   sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:45 pm

I remember playing this. it was pretty cool back then, though it has been on a bit of an hiatus. and to seeing what you've posted about them dropping the project, they are actually still working on it as there is a preview video that was posted on youtube about 2 months ago.

guess they been taking their sweet time finishing things up I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic XG (Fangame)   sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh snap thanks for telling me. I'm glad they're continuing with the project. It looks pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic XG (Fangame)   sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 7:10 pm

it does look pretty good im looking forward too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic XG (Fangame)   sonic - Sonic XG (Fangame) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic XG (Fangame)
Page 1 of 1