★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scourge The Hedgehog. Rules11Scourge The Hedgehog. Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesScourge The Hedgehog. Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Scourge The Hedgehog. Scd10
Scourge The Hedgehog. Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 revenge (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic

Scourge The Hedgehog.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DjTailsFreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
DjTailsFreak

Rings : 32
Fave Character : Multiple

Scourge The Hedgehog. Empty
PostSubject: Scourge The Hedgehog.   Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Scourge is a fuckign badass in the comics. For those who don't know, Scourge is an Anti Sonic from an alternate Universe called Anti Mobiius. Scourge came to Mobius to cause havoc but, then, was confused for Sonic, because they looked exactly alike, until Scourge touched the Master Emerald and took the power, turning him Green. Scourge his a leather jacket with flames and red shades. His personality is so damn sexy. He took down Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Silver, All at once, including basically the whole Freedom Fighters, till he was tricked by Sonic when Scourge was getting way to cocky for comfort. Now, since I started a summary of him. He also has a girlfriend named Fiona Fox....MMMMM <3 <3 <3 Sexy as hell! Now with her, That's for another topic. Also, who's your favorite Archie character?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DJTAILSFREAK38
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Scourge The Hedgehog.   Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Silver has his ways in the comics and is my personal favorite aside from sonic of course silver is a hedgehog that lives 200 years in mobius primes future has psychic powers and is focusing on finding a cure to his world with the help of his teacher mammoth mogul having recently traveled to dark mobius and fought dark enerjak he is now still focusing on finding the traitor in the freedom fighters.
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic95
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
MechaSonic95

Rings : 39
Fave Character : Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Scourge The Hedgehog.   Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Scourge was apparently "wiped out" by Archie's dues-ex-machina "Super Genesis Wave" that basically rebooted the comic storyline. Right now he technically doesn't exist anymore, and now they're open to bring him back and give him any new backstory they wish without disrupting continuity.

So, we'll see about his return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge The Hedgehog.   Scourge The Hedgehog. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge The Hedgehog.
Page 1 of 1