★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite Sonic game and why? Rules11Your favorite Sonic game and why? Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesYour favorite Sonic game and why? Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Your favorite Sonic game and why? Scd10
Your favorite Sonic game and why? Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic 1 30

Your favorite Sonic game and why?

Go down 
+4
$hadowFreak
Twistafreak321
PowerGrid
DJExeProd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJExeProd
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
DJExeProd

Rings : 22
Fave Character : Sally Acorn

Your favorite Sonic game and why? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Why do you like your favorite sonic game. For me its because of the greatness S3&K bought to the franchise. It was great visual wise, the levels were memorable(and some hateful) and the music was heavenly. I like how it put the Sonic Universe and Sonic and Knuckles universe together aswell. :face:
Back to top Go down
PowerGrid
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
PowerGrid

Rings : 46
Fave Character : Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:39 am

I like Sonic Adventure 2 cause it got a great OST. It has a chao garden with adorable chao. And its levels are very interesting so is the story line. It got rather you choose the good side or bad side first.
Back to top Go down
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Sonic and the secret rings the whole idea of including a mystical Egyptian background with the character roles of storybook creators it's a fairy tail in a sonic game the ost is great the idea of have a skill list is radical but the idea of moving by yourself is kinda of a setback but the storyline is intense i never seen sonic so serious in any game it's great and one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
PowerGrid
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
PowerGrid

Rings : 46
Fave Character : Sticks

PostSubject: Me too   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Twistafreak321 wrote:
Sonic and the secret rings the whole idea of including a mystical Egyptian background with the character roles of storybook creators it's a fairy tail in a sonic game the ost is great the idea of have a skill list is radical but the idea of moving by yourself is kinda of a setback but the storyline is intense i never seen sonic so serious in any game it's great and one of my favorites

I love how the games is you can control sonic just by moving the wii remote and it gives you a good exercise. The party mode i really enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
$hadowFreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
$hadowFreak

Rings : 6
Fave Character : shadow/sonic

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 pm

sonic heroes liked the gameplay of it and the storyline aswell
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic95
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
MechaSonic95

Rings : 39
Fave Character : Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:52 am

I love Sonic Adventure 2 (and 1) for it's in-depth storyline spanning multiple characters. I loved how the two stories (hero and dark) intertwined and weren't entirely separate. The Chao Garden was an amazingly awesome side-game that I loved as a kid. And it had really good multiplayer. I was always the guy using Metal Sonic. I didn't have ring-abilities but I could block most attacks, which led to some pretty good rages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:37 pm

Sonic 2 is my favorite Sonic game so far since my childhood. In fact, I've played many Sonic games back then, but Sonic 2 really captures my attention the most. After all, that game inspired me to play more Sonic games and not only that, it inspire me to do Sonic fanart sometime a lot.

Your favorite Sonic game and why? Sonic2_md_br_cover
Your favorite Sonic game and why? 30370-sonic-the-hedgehog-2
Back to top Go down
Gusty
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Gusty

Rings : 25
Fave Character : Wave The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 12:01 am

Sonic adventure 2 (battle) was probably the most I played out of Sonic when it was released, and years later I still go back to it. So you could say it was the first Sonic game I really got attached to (despite playing the classics a lot.) I wouldn't say it's the greatest or worst Sonic game. If you want to compare it to the main three Sonic the hedgehog games, yeah it may not be as good as Sonic 2, or S3&K; but looking at it for what it is despite the flaws, it's still a solid 3D sonic game for me.

It introduced some of my favorite characters that while not actively present today as much, are still enjoyable. The soundtrack is probably a huge reason why I enjoy this game so much (aside from playing it) I could listen to Shadow and rouge's stage themes all day. Not to mention the Chao garden, which I shamelessly spent several hours just playing in itself. (which needs to make a comeback someday)

Anyway that's the short version. If I had to choose a favorite classic Sonic game, it would be S3&K.
Back to top Go down
Haiderhammer2
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Rings : 3
Fave Character : a

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 6:18 pm

My Favorite is Sonic Heroes because, well, its gameplay was neat and polished Unlike most other 3d sonic games. It had 4 game modes to choose from, one has High speed action (team sonic), one was ultimately very hard and challenging (team dark), one was finding stuff and doing crazy things (team chaotix), but then, there was team rose, The easiest gameplay EVER. If I was asked about ONE thing I hated bout the game, it would be omachao. HIS. VOICE. IS. TOO. FRICKIN. ANNOYING.
Back to top Go down
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 pm

I like all of what I've played over the years but if I had to choose, It would and will forever be Sonic 2. Reason for that being because it was the most vague out of both sonic 1 and 3 that I would play most as a kid on the genesis and even now on PC. it was also the only sonic game at the time that I really ever beaten along with me being hooked with super sonic being shown for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Sonic game and why?   Your favorite Sonic game and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Sonic game and why?
Page 1 of 1