★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Rules11sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Scd10
sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge 1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 sonic

[Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio   sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:07 pm

So with this one not really being know like that, Sonic 1 With Redbook audio is a hack created by Team Evanesco that allows players to be able to add their own music to the game. very much in the same way how you can with sonic cd, except in this case, there are some things that has to be done to your sega genesis emulator [Specifically Kega Fusion] first before you can which they left on note on here.

Quote :
Note: In order to play this hack, you must have the latest version of Kega Fusion and Sega CD BIOS files, and must set the option "CartBootEnabled" to 1 in Kega's .ini (settings/options) file.

They also leave a note in how tracks for songs that are gonna be used are supposed to be named, as well as their playlist order

Quote :
This list describes which tracks on the inserted audio CD are played at which times during gameplay. A default CD is provided within the discussion thread (see below), and of course the player can provide their own tracks by creating a CD that has them in this order.

Track01 = Title Screen
   Track02 = GHZ
   Track03 = MZ
   Track04 = SYZ
   Track05 = LZ
   Track06 = SLZ
   Track07 = SBZ
   Track08 = Boss
   Track09 = FZ
   Track10 = Act Clear
   Track11 = Speed Up
   Track12 = Invincibility
   Track13 = Game Over
   Track14 = Special Stage
   Track15 = Ending
   Track16 = Credits
   Track17 = Drowning
   Track 18 = Continue

On Kega, load the ROM first, make sure you have Sega CD BIOS files, then load the CD audio image (Cue File) of your choice (File>Load SegaCD Image) and enjoy.

And for those who don't know how to make a cue file, here is a link to the sega cd Cue file maker

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdo7vp7gbi45sm7/SegaCueMaker.exe?dl=0

So with this being said, If you want to be able to play sonic 1 with your choice of music in it, here is te download

Download - Sonic 1 With Redbook Audio

And a preview Video that was made when the hack was released back then

Last edited by BlazerKen94 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio   sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Imma scope this as an alternative to my Sonic 1 SF Edition hack for the future.
I have a Sega CD version with an editable soundtrack that I pulled from Sonic Retro.

I'll use this one as an alternative. Did they make a Sonic 2 or a Sonic 3 & Knuckles version? Because if so, that would be sickk.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio   sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

★ SonicFreak ★ wrote:
Imma scope this as an alternative to my Sonic 1 SF Edition hack for the future.
I have a Sega CD version with an editable soundtrack that I pulled from Sonic Retro.

I'll use this one as an alternative. Did they make a Sonic 2 or a Sonic 3 & Knuckles version? Because if so, that would be sickk.
none for sonic 3 but There is one for sonic 2 but through the use of a add-on for Gens called Sonic 2 MP3 Tool and it basically does the same thing as this, but only through the add-on. I 'll probably end up posting a thread about it soon when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio   sonic - [Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sonic 1] Sonic The Hedgehog With Redbook Audio
Page 1 of 1