★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I enter in a torrent of fire Rules11I enter in a torrent of fire Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesI enter in a torrent of fire Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
I enter in a torrent of fire Scd10
I enter in a torrent of fire Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic 30 1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

I enter in a torrent of fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning-Fox
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Burning-Fox

Rings : 6
Fave Character : Tails

I enter in a torrent of fire Empty
PostSubject: I enter in a torrent of fire   I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 pm

...Well, uh, normally I'd get a picture of an explosion and stuff but I honestly can't be bothered right now. ...But uh, hi!

I'll explain more about myself another time, this is a bit of a rushed job. Regardless, I'm surprised to see a site suddenly come up. Essentially this is a remake of SonicPros right?
Back to top Go down
Silver Lightsune
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Silver Lightsune

Rings : 4
Fave Character : Tails

PostSubject: Re: I enter in a torrent of fire   I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh, hello there Burn.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: I enter in a torrent of fire   I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:
...Well, uh, normally I'd get a picture of an explosion and stuff but I honestly can't be bothered right now. ...But uh, hi!

I'll explain more about myself another time, this is a bit of a rushed job. Regardless, I'm surprised to see a site suddenly come up. Essentially this is a remake of SonicPros right?

Welcome Burning Fox!
This place is sorta kinda a remake of 2010 Sonic Pros I created.
I made this SonicFreak Forums because this site will have more of my personal fan work of the Sonic Universe.
Mostly all my music, fangames and projects will be put to more focus, while having a serious Sonic fanbase network.

At Sonic Pros as I became inactive and active at times, my material became a burden to some.
So at SonicFreak Forums, this excuses it, since it's under my name.

But regardless, it's structured exactly the same as Sonic Pros, just more streamlined. I hope to see you more as I start dropping events here during the Summer.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I enter in a torrent of fire   I enter in a torrent of fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I enter in a torrent of fire
Page 1 of 1