★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Rules11[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Ranks11HomePortalLatest images[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Scd10
[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
(ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 1 sonic revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit   [Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm

With this being one of my personal fovorites, Sonic 2 Advanced Edit is a hack of sonic 2 created by Rika_Chou which featured a lot of musical and art changes, as well as other small gimmicks added as well. None much else other than some notes left behind that explains a couple of things from one of the releases

Quote :

Known Issues In Release 2

- If Sonic enters a Special Stage with a Lightning Shield then exits again, the shield is gone but the ability to drain rings is still effective.

-   When running at high speeds in Roof Top Zone, Sonic occasionally passes through solid walls.

-  Sonic's starting sprite is corrupted in Robotic Ruin Zone.

-   In Robotic Ruin Zone, there is a rather large secret area containing several elements from the original game's Metropolis Zone. Rings are scattered in very strange places, and there is a long tract of what seems to be lava throughout one half. Once the player gets into this area, s/he cannot leave without restarting. (To access this area, find a thin strip of lava next to a pit containing four yellow springs. Jump into the pit and push to the left, then fall down the lava; You should reach the hidden area.)

-   When becoming Super Sonic, Sonic's sprites do not coincide with his sprites from Sonic 3. The result is an amusing disconnect between his movement and his speed.

So with that out of the way, if you want to play it, you can get it down below.

Latest Release
Sonic 2: Advanced Edit [Beta 3]
Back to top Go down

[Sonic 2] Sonic 2 Advanced Edit
Page 1 of 1