★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Rules11RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesRetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Scd10
RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
sonic 1 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 revenge (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

RetroBunnie Art Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: RetroBunnie Art Thread   RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my main art thread by yours truly, RetroBunnie and each and everyday, I will post some new artwork/pictures that I'm working with lately. Most of them are pencil/marker sketches, colored, and digital colored. Hoped y'all are satisfied of I can do with my work. Have a nice day!!!

- RetroBunnie

Last edited by ★ RetroBunnie ★ on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my post)
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★

PostSubject: Re: RetroBunnie Art Thread   RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:35 pm

RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Victoria_the_hedgehog___retrobunnie_by_retr0bunnie-d8nr8ho
Victoria the Hedgehog
Description
Victoria is a teenage troublemaking hedgehog who was inspired by her mother. She wants to grow up and be just like her mother since Victoria was a young child. She believes that being the coolest person around the world can get her through a lot of things in life that’s in her way. Even though she causes trouble, Victoria is a good kid.
Back to top Go down
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★

PostSubject: Re: RetroBunnie Art Thread   RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:36 pm

RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Debbie_bunny___retrobunnie_by_retr0bunnie-d8kw9qi
Debbie Bunny
Description
Debbie is a typical bunny that enjoyshanging out on sunny day beaches. She was given the nickname Beach Bunny since Debbie really enjoys the beach so much and her family were born and raised around different types of beaches that they were living next to back then. Not only she likes the beach, Debbie also enjoys swimming.
Back to top Go down
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

PostSubject: Re: RetroBunnie Art Thread   RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm

RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 Mina_the_dog___retrobunnie_by_retr0bunnie-d8nr8j4
Mina the Dog
Description
Mina is a teenage girl dog who is very interested in getting some experience by accomplishing many tasks that involves using some knowledge and special skills. Upon doing her best in finishing as many goals as possible, Mina encounters something that will soon not only changed her life forever, but also everyone else that she knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RetroBunnie Art Thread   RetroBunnie Art Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RetroBunnie Art Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4