★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ Official Forum Rules ★ Rules11★ Official Forum Rules ★ Ranks11HomePortalLatest images★ Official Forum Rules ★ Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
★ Official Forum Rules ★ Scd10
★ Official Forum Rules ★ Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge 30 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic

★ Official Forum Rules ★

Go down 
AuthorMessage
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

★ Official Forum Rules ★ Empty
PostSubject: ★ Official Forum Rules ★   ★ Official Forum Rules ★ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:12 am

★ Official Forum Rules ★ Forum_10

What's up members? Here at SonicFreak Forums, I have a set of simple yet straight forward rules to keep the site structured.
Me and the mods of SF Forums will enforce if broken constantly.

FORUM RULES

1) No spamming, trolling or disrespecting members and staff. Be respectful to the community and don't make too many one word posts or photo comments.

2) Keep the posts PG-13 leveled. This means no excessive cursing or nudity that is NSFW on the forum boards. If you would like to post that kind of stuff, please seek access for the Mature Forum. We keep that stuff separate on that private forum, to keep the site clean for all viewers.

3) Limit 1 account per household. In the past we had trolls and members who cheat polls for extra votes in contests, by creating a fake double account. Members who have more than one account, will have it banned/removed and a warning sent.

WARNING STRIKES

Whenever rules are broken, we have a warning system in place to enforce them. We will issue you a warning strike for each time you break a rule (more than once). You only get 3 strikes. Each strike has a certain action, ranging suspension to a permanent ban. Here how it works...

Strike One ★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10 - This is the first warning strike. Nothing happens, but staff will send you a warning by inbox.

Strike Two ★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10 - This is the second warning strike. This happens if the user keep breaking the rules and doesn't listen to staff. They are also suspended from the forum for 3 days.

Strike Three ★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10★ Official Forum Rules ★ Dialog10  - The third and last strike. Any user who reach strike three, are permanently banned from the website.

*Note: In certain cases, a user maybe banned without warning if they are attacking the forum with constant spam or trolling.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com

★ Official Forum Rules ★
Page 1 of 1