★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend An Anime Thread Rules11Recommend An Anime Thread Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesRecommend An Anime Thread Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Recommend An Anime Thread Scd10
Recommend An Anime Thread Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
30 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1

Recommend An Anime Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gusty
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Gusty

Rings : 25
Fave Character : Wave The Swallow

Recommend An Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Recommend An Anime Thread   Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:25 pm

I was really big on anime once, but as I got older, I fell out of interest to try and watch newer shows and stuck with what I knew. It wasn't until I watched Tenchi Muyo (both the original and Universe versions) that I decided I want to get back into it; and see what I've been missing out on. I'll go ahead and recommend an anime not everyone may know about.

Iria: Zeiram the Animation

There is some graphic content (mostly just violence, blood, and a shower scene, younger members beware) The art is a lot of fun to see, especially the character designs and the futuristic setting.  The story I think was probably best at the first chapter/act. It is a decent enough show to check out if you like bounty hunters and a monster as the main antagonist.

___
I did begin watching Soul Eater not long ago. I only watched a handful of episodes before getting distracted by other work. (Was only really watching it for Medusa) So I can't really comment on it too much. Aside from that it felt more like your average anime.
Back to top Go down
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

Recommend An Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend An Anime Thread   Recommend An Anime Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Me being very particular in the kind of anime I watch weather it be old or new, If you're one that likes Adult based Slice of life anime, One I could recommend that is actually considered a classic is GTO [Great Teacher Onizuka] if you haven't seen it before. even with it's funny moments here and there, really was a good anime to watch back then for me.
Back to top Go down

Recommend An Anime Thread
Page 1 of 1