View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Rings : 9
Fave Character : Sonic

PostSubject: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Thu May 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Hey everyone I'm Ravenfreak! You may or may not know me from other Sonic forums such as Sonic Stuff Research Group, Sonic Retro, and the Sonic Stadium Message Board. (Yes I'm that same Ravenfreak.) I'm 26 years old, and honestly I didn't even know this forum existed until Blazer at SSRG posted a video of his title screen edit, and noticed the link on the splash screen. :V I figure since I love forums, why not join another Sonic forum? :) Also I love the emoticons, I love Sonic 3's Sonic sprites the most. :P I'll eventually start sharing my hacking projects over here too, once I actually finish one of my latest ones. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Ayye welcome to the SF forums we are glad to have you over here. I'm one of the websites staff so if you need anything feel free to inbox me. Also I'm sure a lot of people including myself will be looking forward to your projects.

your presense is greatly appreciated :gba4: ( i love the emoticons too ;) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm

@Ravenfreak wrote:
Hey everyone I'm Ravenfreak! You may or may not know me from other Sonic forums such as Sonic Stuff Research Group, Sonic Retro, and the Sonic Stadium Message Board. (Yes I'm that same Ravenfreak.) I'm 26 years old, and honestly I didn't even know this forum existed until Blazer at SSRG posted a video of his title screen edit, and noticed the link on the splash screen. :V I figure since I love forums, why not join another Sonic forum? :) Also I love the emoticons, I love Sonic 3's Sonic sprites the most. :P I'll eventually start sharing my hacking projects over here too, once I actually finish one of my latest ones. :P

What's up Ravenfreak, I'm RetroBunnie and it is very nice to see you here. Appreciate it that you got the chance to join SF Forums for the experience. Looking forward to your hacks that you do soon and have fun here if you can. Take good care...

- RetroBunnie

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★ SonicFreak Forums ★ :: ★ Forum Zone ★ :: Forum Introductions-
Jump to: