★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Ravenfreak! Rules11Hey I'm Ravenfreak! Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesHey I'm Ravenfreak! Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! Scd10
Hey I'm Ravenfreak! Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic revenge 30

Hey I'm Ravenfreak!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Ravenfreak

Rings : 9
Fave Character : Sonic

Hey I'm Ravenfreak! Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Hey everyone I'm Ravenfreak! You may or may not know me from other Sonic forums such as Sonic Stuff Research Group, Sonic Retro, and the Sonic Stadium Message Board. (Yes I'm that same Ravenfreak.) I'm 26 years old, and honestly I didn't even know this forum existed until Blazer at SSRG posted a video of his title screen edit, and noticed the link on the splash screen. :V I figure since I love forums, why not join another Sonic forum? :) Also I love the emoticons, I love Sonic 3's Sonic sprites the most. :P I'll eventually start sharing my hacking projects over here too, once I actually finish one of my latest ones. :P
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Ayye welcome to the SF forums we are glad to have you over here. I'm one of the websites staff so if you need anything feel free to inbox me. Also I'm sure a lot of people including myself will be looking forward to your projects.

your presense is greatly appreciated :gba4: ( i love the emoticons too ;) )
Back to top Go down
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:
Hey everyone I'm Ravenfreak! You may or may not know me from other Sonic forums such as Sonic Stuff Research Group, Sonic Retro, and the Sonic Stadium Message Board. (Yes I'm that same Ravenfreak.) I'm 26 years old, and honestly I didn't even know this forum existed until Blazer at SSRG posted a video of his title screen edit, and noticed the link on the splash screen. :V I figure since I love forums, why not join another Sonic forum? :) Also I love the emoticons, I love Sonic 3's Sonic sprites the most. :P I'll eventually start sharing my hacking projects over here too, once I actually finish one of my latest ones. :P

What's up Ravenfreak, I'm RetroBunnie and it is very nice to see you here. Appreciate it that you got the chance to join SF Forums for the experience. Looking forward to your hacks that you do soon and have fun here if you can. Take good care...

- RetroBunnie
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Ravenfreak!   Hey I'm Ravenfreak! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★ SonicFreak Forums ★ :: ★ Forum Zone ★ :: Forum Introductions-
Jump to: