★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Rules11[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Ranks11HomePortalLatest images[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Scd10
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 sonic revenge (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 30 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Empty
PostSubject: [Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX    [Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 am

Though I cancelled this like 2 years back but I'd figured that I should post this here as well considering that not many really knows about this hack aside from the ones at SSRG. Straight from the official thread there, the description about the hack itself:

Quote :

Sonic The Hedgehog AGX First Public Release

===========================================================================================================================================

Finally, after many hours, days, and months of hard work and motivation, it's about time that I should let this thing out. many have waited a long time for this now, but the waiting is over, Presenting to you all, created by yours truly (along with help of course) The First official Public release of Sonic The Hedgehog AGX. Lots of changes have been made since the first two demo releases, as well as many new things added, with which you now have the options of choosing from two characters, which are Sonic The Hedgehog, or Mighty the Armadillo. Initially I was going to have ray as a playable character, but due to some technical difficulties, i'm afraid he had to be scrapped. aside from that, more about the gameplay, some of the badnicks have been changed a bit, as well as the eggman boss fights, but you will have to play first to see it for yourself. along with all of this, there have been massive changes to the zone art and level layouts with which i will say I think I improved a great deal on them. So now going into details on how both players differ from each other in terms of abilites, Shown below here is a move list for each of them along with the basics:

===========================================================================================================================================

MoveSets

Basic moves:

Jump: A Button
   Duck: Down Button
   Look up: Up Button
   Move: Left or Right Button
   Spin Attack: Down Button while running

Unique Moves for Sonic:

Spindash: Down+A,B,or C Button
   Super PeelOut: Up+B Button
   JumpDash/Homming Attack: A,B, or C button While in mid-air
   Water Skimming: Left or Right + Hold A,B, or C button while in water

Unique Moves for Mighty:

Spindash: Down+A,B,or C Button
   SpinBoost: B Button
   DoubleJump: C Button While in Mid-air
   WallJump: left or right + A,B, or C Button

ScreenShots

[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  Dleh
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  4o03
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  E527
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  6nb2
[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX  N5nn

Bugs & Credits

Now mind you that you may come to seeing certain bugs as I already know about most of them. Just a bit of a heads up. Now Before I end this off, What good would it be presenting this without any credits? those I would like to thank dearly in helping make this release whether it be through simple questions or small guides and resources. and those people are still and will always be (along with some new additions to the list) are:

Selbi
   Tweaker
   KCX
   Nineko
   MarkeyJester
   Daleksam
   D.A. garden
   RHS
   Trox
   SCAA
   Gallium Grant
   TheInvisibleSun
   DavEd
   SMPS Music Contest Composers
   And anyone else That I may have forgot about

And a big special thanks to SSRG for all of your support and Motivation that I needed into developing and making this release possible.
Feel free to Download yourself a copy now and play it however you want:

Download: Sonic The Hedgehog AGX First Public Release (v1.0)
Back to top Go down

[Sonic1] Sonic The Hedgehog AGX
Page 1 of 1