★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna in Sonic 1 Rules11Madonna in Sonic 1 Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesMadonna in Sonic 1 Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Madonna in Sonic 1 Scd10
Madonna in Sonic 1 Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
revenge 1 30 (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))

Madonna in Sonic 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:39 am

For those who don't know about this topic, Madonna was a female character who is originally gonna be part of Sonic 1, but the creator scrapped the idea right before release the game. Her role was to be Sonic's main attraction during the storyline, but the creators of the game didn't want to show any negative ideas to the kids or children who would played the Sonic game. If only SEGA would bring her to life now in a Sonic game, the series would have a spectacular twist to the main plot of the series. Y'all thoughts about Madonna.
Madonna in Sonic 1 Latest?cb=20090313040919Madonna in Sonic 1 Needlemouse_and_madonna_by_girgrunny-d57hzuv

BONUS: This would have been her Sonic/Mobian lookalike if she wasn't a human character.
Madonna in Sonic 1 Tumblr_nb2wg53zfo1tgwv53o1_400
Back to top Go down
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Madonna in Sonic 1 Tumblr_nb2wg53zfo1tgwv53o1_400

Wow, I really liked Madonna more in her Sonic form than her human form if you asked me.
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com
★ RetroBunnie ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ C-Rank ★
★ RetroBunnie ★

Rings : 129
Fave Character : Bunnie Rabbot

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:11 pm

I really wished SEGA did include Madonna in any Sonic games right now since people are over the fact of the issue that she wasn't included in Sonic 1 at first. But I wonder what her role will be if she was included in a Sonic game eventually someday...
Back to top Go down
http://retr0bunnie.deviantart.com
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Word I never knew that, but tbh i like the roll amy has that she loves the guy and hes too cool for her instead of sonic being a lover boy always chasing this girl lol. But for her to be incorporated in future titltes or a title would be nice, i dont see how she would be used in a way people would want to play her, because i play sonic games for speed, then there's usually knuckles and tails covering other aspects of the game that sonic cant do but yea that would be interesting to see what sega would do now that hes 25 :saemer2:
Back to top Go down
Kensabeast
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Kensabeast

Rings : 4
Fave Character : Shadow

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 4:30 pm

KingSonic wrote:
Word I never knew that, but tbh i like the roll amy has that she loves the guy and hes too cool for her instead of sonic being a lover boy always chasing this girl lol. But for her to be incorporated in future titltes or a title would be nice, i dont see how she would be used in a way people would want to play her, because i play sonic games for speed, then there's usually knuckles and tails covering other aspects of the game that sonic cant do but yea that would be interesting to see what sega would do now that hes 25 :saemer2:

Yea I'm pretty sure Amy was the replacement of Madonna. Doubt we'll see Madonna any time soon since she was never actually apart of any Sonic title thus far (besides the 2 unlockable concept arts in Sonic Gems Collection).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kensabeast
Sponsored content

Madonna in Sonic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna in Sonic 1   Madonna in Sonic 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna in Sonic 1
Page 1 of 1