★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Rules11sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagessonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Scd10
sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
30 sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 revenge

Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazerKen94
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
BlazerKen94

Rings : 228
Fave Character : Shadow

sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam]   sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Im sure for any of you that may have a Wii U or a 3ds and likes sonic games most likely already have the game. well that won't be the case anymore as sega have recently put out the word that They will be porting the game over to PC for all steam users very much like how they did with generations, thus meaning that it will no longer be a nintendo exclusive. not only that but they also have stated that they will be making and/or porting other sonic games over to PC as well however they remain unnamed as to which ones it will be. me, considering I never really played the game like that, it's gonna be interesting to know that this gives others the opportunity to mod the hell outta this. so far the release date is set for November 2nd of this year.
Back to top Go down
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam]   sonic - Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:53 pm

im so excited about this i can't wait until it releases
Back to top Go down

Sonic Lost World Coming to PC [Steam]
Page 1 of 1