★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchin sonic again Rules11Watchin sonic again Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesWatchin sonic again Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
Watchin sonic again Scd10
Watchin sonic again Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
sonic (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 30 revenge

Watchin sonic again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

Watchin sonic again Empty
PostSubject: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:31 am

Well in my spare time I'd like to watch something and i used to watch sonic x and underground growin up but now i actually want to finish them im on episode 20 of sonic x atm. Whats ur favourite show? Or which do u recommend me finish first outta all the sonic serires
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Watchin sonic again Sonic_10

My favorite is honestly Sonic SatAM. That show alone is what started the Archie Sonic Comics series with the freedom fighters. I recommend watching that one as your first Sonic show.

The other 2 Sonic shows, with Sonic Underground and The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, I recommend watching Underground after Sonic SatAM, then The Adventures of Sonci the Hedgehog.

Watchin sonic again 51zcjo10

Sonic Underground is kind of a different alternative timeline from Sonic SatAM.
I was actually re-watching it the other day and I find it to be very cheesy and boring at some episodes, but if you're a die hard 90's Sonic fan, you'll dig it. Especially the 90s slang and rock band style.

Watchin sonic again Ui10

The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is the last of the 90s Sonic TV shows, I recommend for someone to watch. Because the cheesiness surpasses Underground's. In fact, think of Looney Toons but with Sonic, Tails and Dr.Robotnik (Eggman) instead. And there you have it.

Watchin sonic again Robotn10

Now be warned, there are a lot of gay undertones in this cartoon. Just like how Bug's Bunny crossdresses to trick Elmer Fudd, the same with Sonic crossdresses to trick Dr.Robotnik in some episodes.

Some can handle it, but others find it too much of a cringe, especially if they didn't watch this as a kid. To me, it's a guilty pleasure because it's honestly funny. This is like the slap stick comedy version of Sonic.

Watchin sonic again 13299510

Sonic X and Sonic Boom are the very last you should watch. Because Sonic X was honestly boring and wasn't as fleshed out compared to the three 90s Sonic TV shows. You will only understand this if you start from the beginning and work your way up and you'll be dissapointed with the lack of characters and classic Sonic comedy.

That's pretty much my take on the order to go with the TV series.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

PostSubject: Re: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:16 am

okok thanks lol yea sonic x was kinda borin to me as a kid and watchin now it still kinda is, so ill start watchin sonicSatAM jus now
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Ravenfreak

Rings : 9
Fave Character : Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:10 pm

AoSTH is honestly my guilty pleasure. It was the cartoon I watched as a kid, I didn't watch it all the time since I was more interested with Nickelodeon cartoons. I didn't watch SatAM growing up, but I did start watching it a few months ago. I really should start watching it again, since I loved the first few episodes and the comics are epic and SatAM is very similar to them. Sonic Boom is similar to AoSTH in a way, it's a lighthearted comedy show but I don't think it's as cringy as Underground.
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

PostSubject: Re: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:
AoSTH is honestly my guilty pleasure. It was the cartoon I watched as a kid, I didn't watch it all the time since I was more interested with Nickelodeon cartoons. I didn't watch SatAM growing up, but I did start watching it a few months ago. I really should start watching it again, since I loved the first few episodes and the comics are epic and SatAM is very similar to them. Sonic Boom is similar to AoSTH in a way, it's a lighthearted comedy show but I don't think it's as cringy as Underground.

ahh thanks for your take on the series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchin sonic again   Watchin sonic again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchin sonic again
Page 1 of 1