★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Rules11★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Ranks11HomePortalLatest images★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Scd10
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
1 (ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic 30 revenge

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★

Go down 
+3
KingSonic
sonicfan310
Twistafreak321
7 posters
AuthorMessage
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Empty
PostSubject: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:46 pm

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Logo10
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Boxart
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  TITLE

INTRODUCTION

Imagine Sonic the Hedgehog but in Grand Theft Auto (and no, Shadow the Hedgehog doesn't come close). Imagine if it had the world of Sonic, but also the world of other video game characters like Mario and Pokemon. What if anime characters were thrown in this GTA world as well, like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece and etc.

Well, behold, I present you Grand Theft Auto: SonicFreak Edition!

ABOUT
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Green_10★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Scourg10

GTA SonicFreak Edition is a total conversion mod for GTA San Andreas for PC. Despite it being a 2004 game, it has been revamped with modern textures and graphics. This will be complete with a giant world of various video game characters, anime characters and even a few cartoon characters as well. Gameplay is pretty much the same but with enhanced customization and bonuses like super powers.

FEATURES
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Lambo10★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Flu10

GTA SonicFreak Edition features some new gameplay and customization features, such as:

• Mod Menu for enhanced car customization & neon lights
  • Mod Menu for time, weather, traffic and cop stars
  • Teleport Menu for various locations around the map
  • The ability to fly like Superman
  • The ability to shoot a destructive Kamehameha beam to wreck hovac
  • The ability to launch an explosive blast to wreck all cars and enemies
  • The ability to spawn custom characters/gang members

CHARACTERS
★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Goku_v10★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Zero_v10
There are more than 200 character models in GTA San Andreas. All characters will be replaced with a huge set of Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, DBZ, One Piece, Starfox characters and a few easter egg ones from various cartoons, video games and other animes. All of them 100% playable and free at your choosing.

CITY GANGS

Like in GTA San Andreas there are gangs located around the cities. Here is the list the gangs, which also lists the characters/gang member it replaces.

MAIN GANGS
The main three you will see in the game.

• Sonic the Hedgehog/Chaotix Gang (replaces Grove Street)
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Chaoti11
    Sonic (CJ), Tails (Sweet), Shadow (Ryder), Eggman (Big Smoke), Espio (Gang Member 1), Vector (Gang Member 2), Charmy (Gang Member 3).
  • Mario Brothers Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Mario_10
    Mario (Gang Member 1), Luigi (Gang Member 2), Yoshi (Gang Member 3).
  • Pokemon Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Pokemo10
    Ash (Gang Member 1), Pikachu (Gang Member 2), Raichu (Gang Member 3).

Side Gangs
These gangs show up from time to time in the deep cities. They will attack if provoked.

• Inu-Yasha
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Inu_ya10
    Inu-Yasha (Gang Member 1), Sesshomaru (Gang Member 2), Shippo (Gang Member 3).
  • Digimon Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _digim10
    Tai Kamiya (Gang Member 1), Remamon (Gang Member 2), Sakuyamon (Gang Member 3).
  • Strawhat Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _straw11
    Luffy (Gang Member 1), Zoro (Gang Member 2), Usopp (Gang Member 3), Law (Gang Member 4).
  • DBZ Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Dbz10
    Goku (Gang Member 1), Vegeta (Gang Member 2), Future Trunks (Gang Member 3).
  • Naruto Gang
    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _narut10
    Naruto (Gang Member 1), Sasuke (Gang Member 2), Kakashi (Gang Member 3).

CONTROLS

This mod contains a lot of custom controls and options. To make it easy, this will be broken down in multiple sub-sections.

CHARACTER SELECTION

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _skin10

By default you are the main protagonist of GTA San Andreas known as CJ. To play as the modded characters, you must activate the character select menu.

To active the character select menu, press “ TAB + Q + E “
You have 3 options.
“Normal Peds” = Features all the characters 150+
“Special Actors” = Select main characters 10+
“Add-On Actors” = Ignore

After you access a menu, you can either change or spawn a character.
*Warning – Selecting Spawn Extreme will crash the game.

SKIN SELECT GUIDE

I will have a guide for every single character added in the game that follows the character select format . As a page is completed it will be updated into the spoiler all in order. Click on the spoiler to access the character skin select guide.

Spoiler:

WEAPONS MENU

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _weapo10

To access all the weapons, type in “ ARMS ” to activate the weapons menu. Any weapon you select will have infinite ammo.

CAR SELECT MENU

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Car10

To access the car menu press key “ 7 ” to bring up the car select menu. You can also spawn boats, planes and helicopters too.

ADVANCED CAR CUSTOMIZATION + MOD MENU

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Mod_me10

To access the advanced car customization & mod menu, press key “ 5 “  while in a vehicle.
From here you can control misc. options on the left, such as speed and invincibility. On the right, you can access animation menus, camera menus and environment menu, which controls weather and cop stars. The rest of the menus will be broken down below.

Main Features

Tuning

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Car_cu12

Here, you can access and change your car's paint job. Unfortunately some parts will not work on cars, such as rims and spoilers, due to the cars in this game being custom imported ones.

Neon

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Neon_m10★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Car_ne10

This menu is pretty self explanatory. You can add and adjust positions of neon lights on your car. You can even add a neon shadow below you car by selecting U-Ground lights.

SUPER POWERS

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Super_10★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Flu10

Hyper Beam

Press and hold “ Shift + H “ to activate Hyper Beam Blast.

Fly & Super Speed

To fly press “ Crotch + Jump “ to jump launch and fly. Press “ Y “  to decrease power.  Press “ N “ to increase power. The more power, the faster the flying and run.

Super Explosion

Press “ P  “ to load bombs, then press “ 1 “ anytime you want to  nuke !$%# up!

Swirl Bomb
Press and hold “ INSERT “ key to launch swirl bomb.

Suicide Explosion

Press “ DELETE “  to activate suicide bomb. (This will waste your character)

Teleportation

Press key “ 6 “ to activate teleportation menu. You can easily travel to different cities.

SOUNDTRACK

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Radio210★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  Radio11

The Soundtrack in this game will be replaced. All radio stations and menu music will have custom music produced by me as DJ SonicFreak and a couple of other producers.

As of now, the music is not planned until later releases of the GTA SonicFreak Edition.

BUGS & GLITCHES

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  _crash10

These are the known bugs and glitches that I've encountered so far. Some of these are fixable and some of them are not.

• Game crashes upon entering and exiting any Clothing, Tattoo or Barbershop stores. This makes the second mission with Ryder where you enter the Barbershop, impossible to complete.
  • Character models large or small in size tend to clip through car models or walls.
  • Game may crash if too many cheats are used in game.
  • Game may freeze or crash randomly upon selecting certain character models or cars.
  • Some road or plant textures may appear white or glitchy in some areas.

For anymore game breaking bugs, please be sure to report.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

DOWNLOAD

A download for this isn't available yet, but as this project progresses, you can expect a playable BETA download at some point.

CREDITS

• GTA Inside (For various cleo scripts and skin models)
  • GTA Indonesia (For Naruto and One Piece skin models)
  • Gombolori/Yunwii (For various Pokemon and Digimon models)
  • TheGameSkiner (For some of the Sonic models)
  • 3DS Max & Photoshop (without these, most of these mods can't be made)

Last edited by ★ SonicFreak ★ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
Twistafreak321
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
Twistafreak321

Rings : 77
Fave Character : Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:50 pm

i never played a gta game in my life but im super hyped for this one
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Twistafreak321 wrote:
i never played a gta game in my life but im super hyped for this one

It's pretty fun. Complete freedom with an open world that you can do whatever you want in.

Also, the descriptions and sections are officially complete as of now. It took me a long time to organize everything, but if you look back up, you'll see the new info that has been added.

As of now, I will continue to post screenshots of any new updates of characters or vehicles I add in the game. Or bump if a download is close to being ready.
Back to top Go down
sonicfan310
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Rings : 1
Fave Character : Sonic

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

i dont have a computer or a laptop to play this on but i wish i did. looks like you up to BIG things sf
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 pm

sonicfan310 wrote:
i dont have a computer or a laptop to play this on but i wish i did. looks like you up to BIG things sf

Thanks. I will be dropping some new gameplay footage and screenshots here soon, when I apply some new updates.
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 am

if u can let a nigga know when ur droppin thisssss that would be greatly appreciated lol
Back to top Go down
Amirjm17
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Amirjm17

Rings : 2
Fave Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Does it have sex on here so i can know if i can play it or not.
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Amirjm17 wrote:
Does it have sex on here so  i can know if i can play it or not.

Lol, yes I've included a "Secret Script" to do that. But I won't post it at this forum tho (I'll share it in the Mature Section, once I have it set up) since it's not safe for work. When I release the first demo, I'll have instructions for all the "adult" actions in the game.
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 am

This looks too sick fam
Back to top Go down
noir90
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★

Fave Character : Sonic

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 pm

This is going to be the best GTA that i have ever heard and play in my inter life :)
Back to top Go down
TyreseRose
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
TyreseRose

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:16 am

what's the beat at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimedrip420.bandcamp.com
Amirjm17
★ New Member ★
★ New Member ★
Amirjm17

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:00 am

Cant wait until it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★    ★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ GTA: SonicFreak Edition ★
Page 1 of 1