★ SonicFreak Forums ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Rules11DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Ranks11HomePortalLatest imagesDJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Downlo10RegisterLog inSearch
Discord
Official YouTube
SonicFreak
Support SF Forums on YouTube and Subscribe for Sonic videos!
Download Updates
Latest topics
» FORUM CLOSED
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Recommend An Anime Thread
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 pm by BlazerKen94

» Sonic Nexus
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am by BlazerKen94

» #SonicManiaChallenge
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm by BlazerKen94

» RetroBunnie Art Thread
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:38 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» Sonic Dreams Collection
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm by Twistafreak321

» [Sonic 2 GG/MS] Sonic 2 LD
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am by BlazerKen94

» Hey I'm Ravenfreak!
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:43 pm by ★ RetroBunnie ★

» The Happy Birthday Thread
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm by Gusty

Featured Projects
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Scd10
DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Gta11
Sonic Resources

Keywords
(ELT(5750=5750,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) 1 revenge (ELT(3550=3550,1))),0x7178787171,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) sonic 30

DJ SonicFreak is a legend....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Stompaddict
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
DJ Stompaddict

Rings : 22
Fave Character : Vegeta

DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Empty
PostSubject: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 am

Ok so we know DJ SonicFreak is awesome right? right. But to what extent that's the real question. You can't figure it out? Well here I'll tell ya cuz I'm a nice guy, I'll even give you a lil backstory to go with it. I've been making beats since 9th grade, I'm 21 now, so naturally I learned a lot of producer shit. But back in 9th grade I was just getting started and wasn't so sure of myself. I would just experiment and fuck around on FL just like everyone else but I had a strong like for video game beats, I really didn't even realize it at the time. One day I was listening to one of soulja boy's videogame sounding beats (he was the shit back then) and decided I needed more to quench my thirst. So I hopped on YouTube and typed in cartoon beats, and low and behold dj sonicfreak ed edd and eddy rap beat pops up. Then the mario and the sonic and shitz... It's like the heavens were singing to me, I wanted cartoon beats and Jesus gave me dj sonicfreak beats... Dude you are literally the first producer I came across and loved. And you still hold the title for my favorite to this day! Now that's huge, because you were almost replaced a few times by raisi k and stuntin steve austin. Lol sorry bro after those fuckin shitbags got your youtube deleted I was so angry I cried...yea I was that pissed... Actually the REAL reason why you will remain my #1 favorite producer is because of your love of sonic. Because I also was addicted to sonic since I was a youngin. My first sonic game was sonic 3d blast, got it when I was 4 years old. I remember playing it on an old ass laptop sitin on my dads lap. And with AOSTH and all that other sonic shit I was hooked. Bro you took sonic to a ENTIRELY different level. Just the idea of taking the best videogames and making beats out of them... I wasn't ready...(kevin hart voice):sadance:  jesus christ I usually don't right this much...
Back to top Go down
DJ Stompaddict
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
DJ Stompaddict

PostSubject: Re: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:52 am

Dude DJ SonicFreak with our power levels fused together we are guaranteed to be over 9000. If we make beats together we will be unstoppable...DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... Its_ov10
Back to top Go down
KingSonic
★ E-Rank ★
★ E-Rank ★
KingSonic

Rings : 64
Fave Character : Sonic lol

PostSubject: Re: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm

aah alie he makes the sickest beats outta the sickest games music :S2ST:

and im pretty sure his power levels already over 9000 fam :powerups2: lool

and yea your entry sounded nice i wanna hear more of your beats too :SCDWait:
Back to top Go down
DJ Stompaddict
★ Regular Member ★
★ Regular Member ★
DJ Stompaddict

PostSubject: Re: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Lol thanks bro but If I had know kanji and and merodi were gonna go in the way they did I would changed it up lol. Actually when I heard them I wanted to change mine up a little but I had to work all week so I didn't have time. Oh well I hope I at least get third. And I got beats on my youtube bro take a look you'll be amazed at what I sample! :gba4:

Got my youtube link on top of the picture below btw :SonicWhoMe:
below the dancing vegetas :SonicTurnTable:
Back to top Go down
★ SonicFreak ★
Admin
★ SonicFreak ★

Rings : 269
Fave Character : Rouge the Bat

PostSubject: Re: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Lol thanks dude. Much appreciated for the compliments man.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfreak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ SonicFreak is a legend....   DJ SonicFreak is a legend.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ SonicFreak is a legend....
Page 1 of 1